
These photos are all representative of such happy moments from this year.
The first shows C and me getting ready to order dinner at a nice seafood restaurant on the lake near Seattle, where my brother Al and his wife Barbara took us to dinner. I love the candidness of this photo.

In this next photo you can see Brianna. We can't show her face on the Internet right now, since she is in DSS care.
However, this photo, taken of her when she and Courtney were having the equivalent of a snowball fight on the beach at the Pacific Ocean on the Olympic Penninsula, really captures the essence of the fun they had that afternoon.

That same morning we all went to breakfast at a little sidewalk cafe in Pike's Market in downtown Seattle. Brianna shot this photo, and I really liked all the colors.
I hope you enjoy it too.
Juli


No comments:
Post a Comment